Gulai Ayam (Malaysian/Indonesian-style curry)
with Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste
- 300g chicken breast (sliced)
- 1 jar Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste
- 200g coconut cream
- 100ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
1) Pour oil into a deep pan on medium heat.
2) Add the sliced chicken in and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until all sides are cooked.
3) Add Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste, water and coconut cream into the pan and mix well. Bring it to a boil before lowering down the heat and allow to simmer for a further minute before serving.
4) Serve the Gulai Ayam with a bowl of warm rice.