- 200g pasta 1 brown onion roughly chopped
- 150g mushrooms sliced
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes (a bit of marinade kept)
- 1/2 jar Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste
- 1.5tbsp of soy sauce
- 1tsp crushed garlic
To serve (optional): spring onions, chilli, crushed peanuts, coriander, lime
1) Fry the chicken, garlic and onions in the sun-dried tomato marinade. When 1/2 cooked add the Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste, soy sauce and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 10 mins.
2) Remove the lid and let it cook for another 5-10 mins to allow the sauce to thicken.
3) In the meantime cook pasta in a separate pan. When pasta done drain and mix together and then serve with whatever toppings.