Stir-fry Soy Rice Noodles
with Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce
- 250g readily cooked rice noodles
- 2.5 tablespoon Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce
- 160g mixed vegetables
- A handful of toasted sesame seeds
1) Drizzle some oil to a pan or wok and heat it up for a minute.
2) Add the mixed vegetables in and stir fry it for 2 minutes on high heat.
3) Add the rice noodles in the pan and stir it well with the mixed vegetables for 2 minutes.
4) Pour in Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce and turn the heat down to low while you mix the sauce with the rice noodles and vegetables.
5) Garnish with some toasted sesame seeds and give the rice noodles a final drizzle of Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce (optional) before serving.
Top tips: Add a dollop of Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste on the side for that extra kick and deliciousness.
*Top tip: Instead of coriander, you can use chives or spring onions.