Sticky Soy Wings
with Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce
- 12 chicken wings
- 2.5 tablespoon Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce
- A handful of toasted sesame seeds and chopped coriander for garnishing
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) Place the chicken wings on a tray and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove the tray of wings from the oven halfway through (around the 22nd-minute mark) and flip the wings to ensure both sides are cooked evenly. Place the tray of wings back into the oven.
3) Remove the wings from the oven after baking them for a total of 45 minutes. Drizzle Mak Tok’s Sweet Soy Sauce on the wings. Mix the wings well to ensure all parts are coated with the sauce. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the wings.
4) Place the coated wings back into the oven for a further 3 minutes to caramelise the Sweet Soy Sauce.
5) Remove the wings after 3 minutes and sprinkle with some more sesame seeds and chopped coriander before serving.
*Top tip: Instead of coriander, you can use chives or spring onions.