With Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste
- 2 chicken breast (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 70g basil
- 20g roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoon Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste
1) Pour oil into a pan for stir frying and heat it up.
2) Add chicken to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes on high heat. After that, add the garlic, Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste, fish sauce, and dark soy sauce. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes on medium heat.
3) Lastly, add the basil and roasted peanuts into the pan and stir well. Enjoy with a bowl of warm rice.
*Top tip: Squeeze a bit of lime over the dish before serving for that appetising yumminess.