Chicken in the Nest
With Mak Tok’s Sweet Chilli Paste
2) Next, cut the chicken breast into butterfly and season with a pinch of salt.
3) Spread the chicken filling onto the chicken and wrap it up.
4) Lay a baking sheet onto a tray and place the Kataifi pastry on it. Next, place the chicken breast on top of the pastry and add 2 slices of Yorkshire Dama Squeaky Cheese on top before wrapping the chicken with the Kataifi pastry.
5) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
*Top tip: The extra chicken filling can be used in your salad.