Veggie Spring Roll
With Mak Tok’s Sweet Chilli Paste
1) Take 6 of the spring roll wrappers and cut them into half diagonally to have 12 triangles.
2) Mix the cornstarch with water and set aside.
3) Place the half spring roll wrapper on top of the full size wrapper. Now add the carrot, beansprout, ginger, garlic and a pinch of salt to the wrapper. Roll it up and seal the ends with some cornstarch mixture.
4) Pour oil into a deep fryer and fry the spring roll until golden brown on all sides.
5) Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving with Mak Tok’s Sweet Chilli Paste.
*Top tip: Try using parsnips instead of beansprouts for a crunchier texture.