Spicy Chicken Thin Crust Pizza
With Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste
1) Preheat oven to 165°C. Now, marinate the chicken with Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste and tomato puree. Season with some salt and cook in the microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes.
2) Mix Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste and tomato puree to create the base of the pizza.
3) Line a baking tray with baking paper. Butter the bottom part of one the tortillas and place it on the baking paper. Spread the pizza base on the tortilla and add cheese. After that, place another layer of tortilla on the first layer and repeat the same step as you have done on the previous layer.
4) Add bell peppers and spicy chicken slices. Add more cheese.
5) Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
6) Remove pizza from the oven and garnish with some freshly chopped parsley before serving.
Top tip: Add more mozzarella for the cheesy pull you see on TV ads.