Deviled Eggs (Devil’s Eggs)
With Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste
Have you got some spare eggs, but don’t know what to do with them? Why not try this devil’s egg recipe that is super quick and easy which can be made in under 20 minutes! This recipe is perfect for a party or a picnic with friends and family.
1) Make hard-boiled eggs by boiling water in a sauce pan and cook the eggs for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and pour away the hot water before filling the pot with cold tap water. This will make the deshelling process easier and quicker.
2) Whilst the eggs are cooking, finely slice the spring onions and chop some parsley.
3) Slice the deshelled eggs in half and separate the yolk and egg whites.
4) In a bowl, create the filling by mixing Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste, mayonnaise, egg yolks, and spring onion together.
5) Scoop the filling and add in the emptied yolk part of the egg.
6) Sprinkle with some parsley.
Top tip: Use a piping bag with a rose piping tip to create a beautiful filling.