1) Microwave sweet potatoes for 2 minutes on high. Remove and set aside.
2) Heat up a deep pan and pour in some oil. Add the red onions and gently sauté until soft before adding in the sweet potatoes.
3) Continue to stir fry for a minute and pour in 200ml of coconut milk. Add Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste. Mix well and cover with a lid. Let it simmer on low heat for 15-20 mins.
4) When the curry is almost done, add the remaining of the coconut milk, soy sauce, chopped salted peanuts and all the spinach in. Stir well.
5) Serve with bread or rice.
*Top tip: if using unsalted roasted peanuts, add a pinch of salt to season the curry.