1) Create the pad thai sauce by mixing Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste, tamari (soy sauce), sugar, and ketchup. Set aside for 5-10mins.
2) In a bowl, mash the firm tofu and add turmeric powder. Mix well.
3) Heat wok and add oil. Gently add the mashed firm tofu and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the rice noodle and add into the wok before pouring in your special pad thai sauce made with your Satay Chilli Paste and other ingredients.
5) Imagine you are in Masterchef and stir fry with style.
6) Finally, add the mixed stir fry vegetables and toasted peanuts into the wok.
7) Garnish with some extra toasted peanuts and serve with a wedge of lime
*Top tip: your noodles will stick to the wok so add extra oil intermittently while stir frying