1) Marinate chicken with Mak Tok’s Fire Chilli Paste, salt and oil for 5 minutes.
2) Heat up a pan with add some oil to it. Pan fry chicken for 6 minutes on medium heat. Add 7/8 of the onions and sauté until soft. Leave 1/8 of the onions for the soured cream sauce later.
3) Once onion is nearly soft, add the chopped bell peppers, and red chillies. Stir well for another 2 minutes. Squeeze 1/4 of lime and your chicken fajitas is done.
4) For the sauce, mix soured cream with tomatoes, onions, 1/4 lime and a pinch of salt.
5) Heat up some tortilla wraps in the microwave oven for 30 seconds and top it off with some chicken fajitas, shredded cheese, and soured cream sauce. Wrap it up good and enjoy!
Top tip: Add a splash of fish sauce to the chicken for an extra umami taste.