1) Marinade chicken with Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste and a pinch of salt.
2) Heat oil in paella pan (or wok) over medium heat. Add chicken into the pan and cook until almost done before setting it aside. Remember to save the remaining marinade for later.
3) Add onions, bell peppers, and garlic into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes before adding in the rice, stock, canned tomatoes, and remaining marinade. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 18 minutes.
4) Add chicken, prawns, clams, and a pinch of salt or two. Now, cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook for another 6 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with parsley and add lemon/lime wedges.
*Top tip: be creative with your arrangement to create a masterpiece sambal paella!