1) Marinade chicken with Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste and season with some salt. Leave for 5 minutes before baking in the oven for 20 minutes on 200°C. Once done, take it out from the oven and cover with a foil for 5 minutes and slice before serving.
2) Mash potatoes and carrots together with some butter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3) Heat a pan with some oil and pan fry asparagus on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Ensure that one or more sides are charred. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside once done.
4) In a bowl, mix coconut milk and Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste with a pinch of salt.
5) Assemble all the cooked ingredients and served with a squeeze of lime.
Top tip: Add a splash of milk and cream cheese for that extra creamy mash.