1) Toast sesame seeds and peanuts until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
2) In a mixing bowl, add glutinous rice flour and tapioca. Add water little by little (or separate into 3 parts). Mix well until the mixture turned into a melted marshmallow-like texture.
3) Line pan with some oil and pour mixture into pan. Steam for 10-15 minutes until the mixture turn into a bouncy, sticky dough.
4) Pound peanuts and sesame until moderately fine. Add sugar to the peanuts and sesame mixture in a big bowl.
5) Scoop the glutinous rice dough and add to the bowl. Coat with peanut and sesame mixture while cutting them into small bite-size pieces. Serve immediately.