1) Crack eggs into bowl and whisk it rigorously for 30 seconds.
2) Add fish sauce, white pepper, minced pork, and dried shrimp into the egg mixture and mix well.
3) Heat the wok and pour in oil for frying. Gently pour in the egg mixture and allow to fry for 5-10mins on medium heat before flipping over.
4) Once flipped, allow to cook for another minute before taking it out and drain it on a plate lined with kitchen towel.
5) Serve your omelette rice (khai jiao) with some warm rice and a nice doppop of Mak Tok’s Sweet Chilli Paste.