1) Slice chillies and potatoes into desired shapes and sizes.
2) Marinate beef with 2 tablespoon of Mak Tok’s Signature Chilli Paste and set aside for 5-10mins
3) In a wok or saucepan, stir fry beef for 2mins before adding in the potatoes and water. Close with a lid and allow to simmer on medium heat for 15mins.
4) Open the lid and add the tinned tomatoes, remaining Signature Chilli Paste, and coconut milk. Simmer on low heat without the lid for another 10mins.
5) Garnish with fresh chillies and coriander. Serve with a warm bowl of jasmine rice.