1) Season chicken with 1.5 teaspoon of salt and add 2 tablespoon of Mak Tok’s Satay Chilli Paste to marinate the chicken. Set aside for 5-10mins
2) Meanwhile, toast the peanuts in a wok or pan on medium-low heat. Make sure to stir it constantly to prevent the peanuts from burning. Once done, remove peanuts and set aside.
3) In a clean wok, stir fry the chicken for 5mins on high heat.
4) Lower the heat to medium and add remaining of your Satay Chilli Paste along with the coconut milk. Stir well and allow to cook for another 20mins.
5) Serve in a bowl and garnish with some coriander. Enjoy this curry with some naan bread.
*Top tip: just get a toasted peanuts from the supermarket if you want to save time